Saturday, May 3, 2008

Love is Kind Missionary Trip Benefit Dinner

Today I am at Tie-Dyed Doula's house having dinner prepared by Willie Bo Dillie-he's the Bestest in the Westest (east really). We are charging donations for spaghetti, salad & garlic bread to raise money for my Missionary trip.
I am going to Rocky Boy, Montana (a native american reservation) to work with youth through Project Serve. I leave June 15-23. Please pray for me and the people that I will be serving.
I really feel privledged to be able to serve people and teach people about being a good steward for the Lord.
If you would like to donate, you do not have to send the money to me, you can send it directly to Project Serve. I will post the information for this in a bit.

2 comments:

tie-dyed doula said...

YOUR GOING TO MONTANA GIRL!!!! WOO HOO!!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A BLESSING YOU ARE? WHAT A BLESSING YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN MONTANA?
SHINE YOUR LIGHT BRIGHT YOU CRAZY DIAMOND!!!!

loveiskind said...

Oh Shawna you are the best. I love you guys. I want to thank everyone who donated and giving me thier support. I feel blessed to have each and everyone one of you in my life. I give thanks to our father. May Gods blessings pour upon you.